Contact Me!

Have a book I should read? Have a comment on a review? Have an idea? Contact me @ kdeestone20@gmail.com

Friday, May 2, 2014

BoutofBooks Read-A-Thon schedule



I will be participating in the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon! This Read-A-Thon seems to be going from May 12 to May 18. I think I will do better at that than a 24 hour Read-A-Thon so yes!

If you would like to participate as well, go to:

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/

The sign-ups are still going on, so make sure you sign up before it ends! Happy reading!

Time Devoted to Reading

I will be reading:
6 hours a day 
12 hours on the weekend 
24 hours (hopefully) all week


My Goals

  • Read 1 book a day
  • Read more than 3 books
  • Read books I haven't read before
  • Read 10 books


Books to Read

  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Partials by Dan Wells
  • Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson
  • The Maze Runner James Dashner
  • Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
  • The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff 
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 
  • Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan
  • The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff 
  • I Am Number Four by Pitticus Lore

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favorite of My Favorite Stand-Alones?