This is hour 12 of the 24 hour marathon! I have a little survey to complete for the Read-a-Thon, so here we goooooo!
Mid-Event Survey 1. What are you reading right now? Switched by Amanda Hocking
2. How many books have you read so far? I have finished one full book *I made the mistake of choosing a 400 page book to start with*
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'm just choosing as I go so I have no idea lol.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I had a doctors appointment at around hour 8-10. I brought my book to the office and read while waiting.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How difficult it is to read soooo many books in one day.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Read smaller books
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? See question 7
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes! I usually take a nap, but I haven't!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Do something besides reading while reading. Listen to music, have some type of background noise. It helps a ton!