Contact Me!

Have a book I should read? Have a comment on a review? Have an idea? Contact me @ kdeestone20@gmail.com

Sunday, April 27, 2014

The end of Read-a-Thon quiz!

Read-a-Thon is officially over! I'll be honest, I crashed hour 20. However, this was an amazing experience that I will be redoing, and hopefully I will be a little more organized. There is a little quiz for me to do so here we go:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 20 because I fell asleep.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The trylle trilogy by Amanda Hocking, the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan, and anything by John Green.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Maybe do less games that involve a camera?
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? For me or in general? For me, I think just keeping on helped me read the books I did. In general, the community was helpful in assisting everyone.
  5. How many books did you read? I read 2 and a half books, or a total of approximately 776 pages.
  6. What were the names of the books you read? A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford, Switched by Amanda Hocking, and half of Torn by Amanda Hocking
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? I really loved a touch mortal.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Switched, because I've read it before.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I am definitely doing this again. I read there's one in October? I would be a reader. It is such a fun experience!
Even though I did not reach my goal of 3 books for the read-a-thon, I feel like I did really good for my first one! I did not go for smaller books (though that may have been my downfall), but I liked the books I did read and that's what matters. I didn't realize how much reading took out of a person! You get exhausted so quickly! I am eagerly waiting for the next one to begin!

1 comment:

  1. 776 pages is no joke, good job! :) And I agree that the community was so great!
    Random Ramblings

    ReplyDelete

What is your favorite of My Favorite Stand-Alones?