- Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 20 because I fell asleep.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The trylle trilogy by Amanda Hocking, the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan, and anything by John Green.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Maybe do less games that involve a camera?
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? For me or in general? For me, I think just keeping on helped me read the books I did. In general, the community was helpful in assisting everyone.
- How many books did you read? I read 2 and a half books, or a total of approximately 776 pages.
- What were the names of the books you read? A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford, Switched by Amanda Hocking, and half of Torn by Amanda Hocking
- Which book did you enjoy most? I really loved a touch mortal.
- Which did you enjoy least? Switched, because I've read it before.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I am definitely doing this again. I read there's one in October? I would be a reader. It is such a fun experience!
Sunday, April 27, 2014
The end of Read-a-Thon quiz!
Read-a-Thon is officially over! I'll be honest, I crashed hour 20. However, this was an amazing experience that I will be redoing, and hopefully I will be a little more organized. There is a little quiz for me to do so here we go: