Contact Me!

Have a book I should read? Have a comment on a review? Have an idea? Contact me @ kdeestone20@gmail.com

Friday, January 31, 2014

Review for Beastly by Alex Flinn

                                  **Warning! Small Spoilers Ahead**

I did not have high expectations for this book. I know a movie adaptation was released(which I have not seen), but I based this review solely off this book.

I had never read one of Alex Flinn's books prior to this one, and I am glad I read this one first. It honestly blew me away!
It had everything I love, magic, mischief, comedy, romance, blah blah blah. It is difficult to find a book that includes everything.

I felt that the book was easy to predict. As soon as the book introduced Linda (or Lindy) I knew that she was the one who would break the spell. Even though it was easy to predict, it did not take away from the magic of the book. The book seemed to scream magic, while still being relatively realistic (despite the fact that a average man gets turned into a beast).

I enjoyed the ending, and I will definitely be reaching for another one of her books. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves to read these types of books. I read it in about five hours. I could NOT put it down!

Four books

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favorite of My Favorite Stand-Alones?